WEIGHT-LOSS RELATED QUESTIONS:
Q: ___kgs and ____cms how much weight should I loose ~and all this kind of questions~
I am deleting questions like that straight away. It’s your body, not mine! Plus, it depends on your body frame and bone structure.
Q: How to lose weight off ____?
Too bad but loosing weight by specific area isn’t possible. It is all done by healthy, clean eating and exercising - read the next question!
Q: How to loose weight?
A: We all know the old good exercise and eat clean. But let’s be more specific this time. My rules of loosing weight are these:
- Whoever said “Moderation is the key” is a genius. Everything in moderation is okay. Want chocolate? Have a piece!
- Have some water before every meal, you will feel fuller.
- Eating small meals is VERY important, it works the best.
- Increase your metabolism! Drink 3 cups of green tea a day, A LOT of water (I drink 5 litres a day.) Don’t eat after 6 or 7 pm (this depends on your sleeping shedule). Also, have two cups of warm water right when you wake up (THE BEST metabolism boost ever, thank you, Miranda Kerr.)
- Do not skip meals. It can end up with a huge binge or lower metabolism.
- Don’t cut out carbs or fats of your diet. Your body needs it.
EXERCISE: Do anything you enjoy! Hate running? Why force yourself to? You can dance instead! The work out is the best if you genuinely love it. Just stay active.
Q: How much do you weigh?
A: I have no idea, my scale is broken haha. All I know I am at healthy weight for my height (I am 5’7)
Q: What’s your calorie intake?
A: I don’t count calories. Why? I find it a little bit obsessive.
Q:Check out my blog?
Q:Follow me back?
A: Sorry, I don’t follow on request, but I will gladly check your blog out.
Q:Pictures of you?